All you need to know about giving a talk at the Munich Datageeks Meetup
- Talk and slides have to be in English
- Length of a talk is 30-40 minutes, plus discussion
- Slides will be published at our Speaker Deck
- No sales pitches!
- If you want to present a tool, it needs to be either open source or free.
- You can also present commercial tools, but only if they are not the core of the talk! For example, you speak about some interesting data and use a software to create some nice graphics.
In preparation of the talk, we need the following information from you
- Title of the talk
- A short description or abstract
- A short speakers bio