DAHO.AM – The Tech conference for Developers & Startups is back in Munich on May 30th with 30+ speakers and a deep focus on Data, Machine Learning, Roboti
cs, A.I, IoT, Blockchain and more! Our FULL AGENDA is now online!
>>> SPECIAL DATAGEEKS OFFER : We have 10 tickets half-price 49.5€ (students) & 199.5€ (reg 399€) with the DATAGEEKS promo code <<<
We have a full dev track where we bring top-notch speakers from Github, Facebook, CoreOS,
ZEIT, ProSiebenSat.1, and more… on topics such as monitoring, scaling, analyt ics and machine learning.
A few of our selected speakers:
- Ostap Korkuna: Software Engineer @Facebook – An Inside Look at Facebook: Small Teams Building Large Infrastructure
- Annina Neumann: Head of Data Sciences at ProSiebenSat.1: Create analytics – Media meet Data
- Arthur Schreiber: Engineer @Github – How GitHub uses GitHub to build and deploy GitHub
- Simon Haddadin: Co-founder @Frank-Emika – A robot arm that builds itself
- Guillaume Girard: Partner @Zero2Infinity – Access to space with stratospheric balloons
- Zoe Adamovicz: CEO @Neufund – Bridging Blockchain & Venture Capital
Our Deep Tech panels, powered by Vito Venture & Vito One
- Robotics: Franka-Emika, Micropsi, Robo Wunderkind, Magazino
- IoT: KONUX, Crate.io, Navvis, Kinexon
- Blockchain: BigchainDB, GridSingularity, Neufund, Feee
- Mobility: Veniam, WARR Hyperl
- Venture Capital: TheFamily, 360 Capital Partners, Target Partners
On our TED-like „Moonshot“ track, we’ll have Sonnen (Energy), Zero2infinity (SpaceTech), Hyperloop, Hyperganic presenting new manufacturing processes combining 3D Printing and biological process.
All this tech is cool, but what about some talks about ‚tech & society‘ topics? We’ll have a keynote talk by Kevin Adler (TED Speaker, founder of Miracle Messages) about on how to make something people need.
Last but not least, we’ll have a robotic interaction booth (courtesy of Franka.de), the Founder Fight Club and its pitching competition, a VR Station, and some cool robot battles…
See you at daho.am!