III Big Data Technology WARSAW Summit 2017
9 .02. 2017, Sheraton Hotel, Warsaw
We invite you all to join us on our conference – Big Data Technolgy Warsaw Summit. It’s an exciting one-day conference with purely technical talks in the field of Big Data analysis, scalability, storage and search. In our agenda you will mostly find practical and technical talks given by practitioners working at top data-driven companies who share their tools, models, successes and failures.
Our conference is the only one in the whole CEE – come and explore Warsaw while learning about Big Data Technology! Till 31st of January we have a special price for all meetup members! Don’t forget to sign up!
What to expect?
- 1-day conference – our agenda is filled with excellent content, with a lot of interesting case studies from the world of Big Data Technology
- Well-known speakers – from companies such as: Spotify, SkyScanner, Etsy, GetInData, GE Healthcare, Samsung, Avito…
And many more: http://bigdatatechwarsaw.eu/
4 Simultaneous sessions
- Operations & Deployment
- Data Application Development
- Analytics & Data Science
- Real-Time Processing
- Roundtables session – a great opportunity to share and exchange your experience and knowledge, as well as a chance to network with other attendees
- Introduction to Big Data Technologies – Maciej Arciuch (Grupa Allegro, GetInData) and Piotr Krewski (GetInData)
- Real-Time Stream Processing – Tomasz Sosiński (GetInData) and Krzysztof Zarzycki (GetInData)
- Data Science – Vladimir Alekseichenko (GE Healthcare)
- Evening informal meeting – where you can meet and network with other Big Data solutions developers and architects, Hadoop infrastructure and implementation experts, Data scientists and Big Data analysts while having nice time in the center of Warsaw